Horns on FeePay are 803B
the monitors in Kentucky each had 2 414 (12 inch) woofs and an 811 horn
total 8 414's and 4 horns....
somebody got rich...

Horns on FeePay are 803B
the monitors in Kentucky each had 2 414 (12 inch) woofs and an 811 horn
total 8 414's and 4 horns....
somebody got rich...
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
I didn't see the ad until 20 minutes to end of auction, and was not familiar with the Model.
DANG....there is a pair of 414 on ebay now with 3 bids...$203 for the pair + shipping.
Thats $800 right there...and the horns + drivers left over for the Kentucky auction.
Very nice buy....
So, the horns are 803B? They look HUGE....would be nice. Thanks for the info.
I am looking for a single 805 if anyone knows of one.
Old Guy, thanks for all your help. Have posted all my AL stuff for sale. I opened up the woofer cabnets. They are 416-8A woofers. What you think they are worth?
There is a nice looking pair of 511 horns with 288 drivers on eBay at the moment. pair is split into 2 auctions.
Altec H - 811B Horn And 288 - 16G Compression Driver - eBay (item 250453328082 end time Jul-01-09 20:34:35 PDT)

Going to FeePay soon:
single gold 811B horn $50?
single green 806A $70?
Both for $100?
Also pulled out:
417's with stepped Alnico's I think 417 8H II pair don't wanna separate...if they don't sell they are gonna go in my Twin Reverb ... $200/pair for forum members I am gonna ask more on FeePay...
Bent horns 31B the later plastic version $75 the pair
808 I think are tangerine...blown frams, typical of Altec in SR use. $100 ...I will ship to GPA for you if wished for frams and remag...then GPA can return to you...
All prices plus shipping from central Ohio...
pics in a day or two...
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
have four Altec Lansing Voice of the Theater 816A cabinets with the N501-8A crossovers and two 511E horns with 288-8G 8ohm high Frequency drivers. I want to sell these and cannot find past sales, vintage audio people who can give a a price range etc to price these at. Any help would be most appreciated. My email address is [email protected] phone 970-206-8265

It's all worthless you should just sell it to me for 50 bucks
511E's are a hot item...if mine, I would price them at $1400-1500 the pair with the 288G's
You don't mention what's in the 816's...they could be more valuable than the cabs...I would expect 515G or GHP.
816's and the crossovers aren't especially valuable...take offers...
EDIT: If this info helps you please consider a small donation to Todd to keep this board going. Thanks!
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Thanks much for getting back and for your sage advice. How would I find out whats in the 816's?

You'll have to pull the backs and read the labels to be sure
816's could be ordered empty and stuffed at the dealer level...
Again would be surprised to see anything other than the two models I posted..both of those are desirable...350ish is probably a decent starting point per pair...I have seen them go higher...if it's older stuff, 421's don't bring as much...250 ish per pair, 416's do bring as much...same if they are older 515 models
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Bookmarks